News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

ordinance 60 not dead yet...

It has been a little more then a day that the council meeting has gone by. I am still mad as hell about ordinance 60 in councilor Stewarts name.

I emailed all the councilors and no one has replyed back except for councilor Stewart. What a shock!!!!

This is such an important issue for Duluth and it would help our city immensely.

I have it on good authority that it is not over and it will be brought up again soon. I hope we get more people out to support this issue this time around. Contact your councilor and the at large councilors. The focus has to be on councilors Litte and Stauber, I still can't believe they did not support this.

There is more discussion going on about the issue here,http://www.duluthcitizensblog.com/cgi-bin/blog1.cgi

ps. Read the new kb's corner it is another great on, it is just a few post below this one.

No comments: