News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Maybe this is the person that will annouce tomorrow.

If you remember earlier this week I reported that a source said yet another person would be in the running for mayor, now another source may revieled there name to us and some of there ways of campaigning.

The guy this source reveveld was Jim Pratt he has not yet had a formal annoucement so I am thinking it maybe the one tomorrow. It seems like this guy has some noble ways of campaigning, however I am not sure he can win with these ways.

1. No signs

2. You can only donate $1.00 to his campaign. If you choose to do more it will be donated to charity.

I like the ideas of his campaiging but again I am not sure it will work.

We will have more on this as it develops. There may just be some to vote for after all.

Here is the link to the story earlier in the week:http://duluthpolitics.blogspot.com/2007/04/duluth-mayor-list-to-grow-to-4.html

No comments: