News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I called this one two weeks ago.

If you listened to Talk of the Town two weeks ago you know that I called this. Tracy and I were talking about the new chief administrative officer, and that is was down to three candidates. There were two from out of town and one that held a job at the County.

He asked who I thought would get the job and I said the one from Duluth. Today the Mayor announced who would take over as his right hand man. It was in fact the candidate from Duluth.

Lisa Potswald will be the new chief administrator. She will take over for interim chief administrator John Hall. I have no issue with this appointment however I was hoping he would have went out side of the Duluth area. I believe that would have brought in new blood and some one that has no perceptions about the the job.

No comments: