News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Not sure what I will do with the blog.

As I am sure most know by now, I have decided to run for the Duluth City Council. The announcement was made earlier this week.

With this I am not sure what I will do with this blog. I may see if a some one else wants to run it for a while, and I may post here once in a while about what is going on in the race. I may also post non-Duluth issues.

Keep checking back for more updates on what is going to happen with the blog.

You can follow my campaign for city council at www.ratheforcitycouncil.blogspot.com , you can also email at ratheforcitycouncil@yahoo.com

If are emailing regarding this blog please use the address for it. That is duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading.

John Rathe

No comments: