News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh boy, I am so excited.

I am just so excited about the city of Duluth new purchase. The city closed yesterday on the sale of the Norshor and another property yesterday.

I was against the sale because the only reason the city wanted the property was to get a legal business out of the Norshor. I don't like the type of business that was located there however it was a legal stripe club. To run a business out such as the city and the owner of the building did is wrong.

That said it is now our Norshor, that will be a huge disaster. Well I hope it is successful it will be hard to turn a profit and have any success, even with the Duluth play house operating it. I think that is the best organization the city could have put in charge of the operation. I just am not sure it will be enough to a success. I guess only time will tell.

No comments: