News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Elect Fink county commissiner.

It is not very offend that I advocate for a candidate for office on this blog. Well I will talk about candidates and there positions and what I think of them, I don't ask people to support a certain candidate much.

This county board race is to important to not. The first district has long been considered a swing district for the board. Fink has been able to keep his seat and keep the board moving in the right direction.

Dennis Fink has been on the board for many years and is a senior leader on it. Fink has been a champion for balancing the county's budget and supporting strong programs.

In a time where the economy is still struggling it is important to keep his leader ship.

It is sad to see some groups play a political game, that so offend goes to far.

1 comment:

Danny G said...

Good to see you back to blogging, John. However, please, please go back to sending me your stuff before posting so I can edit for you (often > offend).



D