News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The reason for the drop in post.

Okay so as many of you have noticed there has been a huge drop in post to this blog. Well I have said there is a personal reason for this I have not yet said why. Here is why after nearly ten years of marriage my soon to be ex-wife has asked for a divorce, because of this I don't have daily access to a computer. Also the first few month I did not really want to do much so the blog was neglected.

I am hoping to post again more offend very shortly till then however I hope you will bare with the sparse posting. Well I won't have daily access to a computer I will make a much better attempt to make post by getting to a computer as a friends or the library or some where.

As always thanks for reading and please stop in again soon.

No comments: