News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

Wisconsin

I guess Wisconsin has become the new Egypt. Governor Scott Walker and the Republican Led Legislature put together legislation that got a lot of people up and moving. Tons of people are taking over the capitol in Madison, Standing at the Superior Courthouse and even here in Minnesota, plans are underway for a rally to stand in solidarity. 14 State Senators from Wisconsin up and left the state so that business couldn't take place. More updates as things happen but right now if I was Scott Walker, I would be trying to work out something.

1 comment:

Crazy Eddie said...

I so agree with you that Scott Walker should be trying to work something out. He's a brand new governor and he's upsetting a lot of people from the get go. He is showing that he is a divider, not a uniter. Personally, I hope the demonstrations continue and get bigger. It may be the only thing to get this man to negotiate instead of dictate. I have a feeling we'll be seeing more demonstrations like the one in Madison across the country. Thanks for the article.

McCook Nebraska