News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cults lead to abductsions.

I was watching Dr. Phil, ( I don't watch affine) this one to me was very interesting it had to do with child abductsion. The two abductsion that they discussed have to do with cult's.

One of the abductsions had dealt with Minnesota and a cult called the hutterites. Some people believe this to be just a very spiritual group well others consider it a cult.

I did a search on huttrites and found a few things nothing in direct with Minnesota, as of yet anyway. Here is some history on the hutterite "religion", you can decide if it is a cult or not. http://www.hutterites.org/history.htm.

Anyway Perer Hoover was on the show. Who is he? From what I got he is a pastor at a Minnesota hutterite group. He has had contact with the child abducted Mike Hari, who abducted they two kids after he and his wife got a divorce.

The girls mother is scared for the children and also very scared she will never she her children again. Here is some of what she had to say.

Michelle's husband decided to answer his religious calling and to pursue what he considered a purer way of life. The family moved into a 1969 trailer with no running water, electricity or indoor plumbing, in a small community in the woods. Their only toilet was a five-gallon bucket with a toilet lid. Michael read Bible verses and sang hymns at certain times of the day along with his family. He soon befriended a man who was part of the Worldwide Church of God. "The Worldwide Church of God has some very radical beliefs on the Bible," says Michelle.
Her husband started buying guns and rifles. His friend told the couple that he could help them disappear from society if they needed to. "Michael would threaten to take our daughters and go into the underground and tell me I would never see them again. I didn't want to lose my babies," says Michelle.

Michael came across the Old German Baptist Church on the Internet, and Michelle attended one service with him. "This was not like any church I had ever been in," she says. "I thought, I can't do this anymore. I can't continue this roller coaster, so I came back to the area I grew up in, I got a job, and I got a divorce."


The other case also invalued a cult. This time it was the wife that disappeared and it is believed that her family knows were she is. She left for a cult based out of Japan she say on the internet. She took her kids with her at the time they were ages 7,5,2, two boys and a girl. The kids would not be ages 18,16,13.

If anyone else saw the show I am interested in your thoughts. Also if you know anything about the hutterite origination I would like to know. This seems to be a series of shows I know they will have more about the hutterirte case next Tuesday.

You can get mor information on this at www.drphil.com .

More info from,http://www.findamericaskids.org/pages/4/index.htm.
Investigation has revealed that Mike is a follower and admirer of Peter Hoover, a minister in the Hutterite Community. Peter has advised that he would take the necessary steps to assist in locating Mike Hari. Please contact 911 if you have any information that might help to locate these children.
Visit the following website for more information on the missing children: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rex,

I think you maybe wrong on this.

Maybe I don't understand it. However even Peter Hoover who must be with Hutterrite group because that is who he represented on the show. If he was not part of that group he would have said something I am sure.

Anyway back to the main topic Peter Hoover believes that they kids were taken, YES TAKEN that means there were kidnapped. By there dad, so they could presue the DAD's believes.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Just so you know as well all commetns go to an email address before they are put on the blog.

Thanks for you comment, this whole issue realy does interest me and I would like to know information from both sides.

Unknown said...

Bamboo,

Thanks for the information any time your want to comment please feel free to.