News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A new place on the web to go to. Check it out.

We don't do this much. An email came into Duluth politics asking us to check out a new discussion board. We did so and here is so you can do the same.

It will be another great place to discuss the issues that face this city.

http://www.duluthsolutions.com/

I don't personally know the guy that runs this board. Therefore I don't know what if any party he belongs, or what many of his views are. We will find as we read the board. I hope you take the time to check his board out.

2 comments:

Chris Correia said...

Thanks a bunch for the plug, John. I hope readers do check it out, meaning join and actually post/take part.

I think my own views are very independent and cross party lines, although at this point in my life I generally hold much more conservative views on matters than I did in my youthful past.

I hope the forum draws people of a variety of view/perspectives, which I think leads to better discussion, ideas and, ultimately solutions that can work for the city, solutions with which most people feel they can live.

Unknown said...

Chris,

YOu are welcome for the plug. I am also going to add you to my links here soon. Also in some of my post I will remind readers to check out the site.

I love your fomat and it is a bit diffrent from a blog.

You are more then welcome to post here as well. I think blogs and your board could work well together.

Everyone that has a blog or a board have strong fellings on what the city should do and why not have a varity of place to chat about those ideas. Together people can and will come up with solutions.