News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tracy Lundeen back on the radio.

I am very excited about this show. Tracy Lundeen will host a radio show on the Fan ( WEBC 560 am). The show will air Saturday mornning from 6-8A.m. The show does start this weekend.

If you are not up at the time you will be able to hear the show on his web site. I will let you know that info as soon as I am okayed to put it out. I understand that this weeks show will be jam packed with guest. It should be a good first show.

The other exciting part for me is that I will be producing the show for Mr. Lundeen. You may even hear my two cents every once in a while. I have not yet talked to him about that but you just never know what you may hear. Tune in this Saturday for the first show.

No comments: