News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Radio talk shows.

I am so sick of Sean Hannity and Rush cring like babies about this election. I like both of these talk shows however I can't stand there whinning.

They are whinning about John McCain how is a head in this election. They have been pushing Romney who is not the conservitive candidate, out of the three I would Huckabee is the most conservitive. McCain is not perfect but I believe he is the best candidate to take on the war on terror. Notice I said war on terror and not just the war in Iraq. Will we be there for a long time yes. It however will not be the only place we need to look. I also believe ther Mr. McCain's forgn policie is out standing.

I don't agree with him all the time, there are major things we disagree on. I still however believe he is the best candidate we have at this time.

Fact is I am so sick of what Sean and Rush are saying and doing. If Romney did get the nomination I would not vote for him. I would have to either do one of three things, not vote for president, write some one in or vote for a candidate in a different party. Not the democrats however. Thanks guys!!!!!!

No comments: