News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dog park

As many of you know the city wants to have some areas for dogs to be unleashed. I don't think this is a good idea the city is setting them self up for major trouble.

I hate to say it but many people just are not responsible pet owners. I could point to many cases that this is the case. My uncle who is a responsible owner has seen hundreds of cases of non-responsible owners in Duluth. I have as well. The unleashed dog parks set the city up for lawsuit after lawsuit. what happens if the dog bites another dog or a child or any person. What happens if a dog gets hurt by just running around the park? What if a dog kills a child? Possible lawsuits go on and on and on.

Plus why are we talking about dog parks when the city has major issues in front of them? We need to get our priority's straight.

No comments: