News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I know......

There is a ton going on in our city right now. I wish there were more hours in a day. I don't have time to blog much now.

I however have to say did anyone see the Mayor look like he was going to cry last night when the surcharge vote failed. Then he said I hope that you who voted no take responsibility for your vote and come up with a solution. To which councilor Fedora had a great response. I toke responsibility for my vote like those before me did. Tossing the ball right back at the Mayor as the Mayor was on the council for eight years.

On a better note for our Mayor. Last night was the third open meeting he held with the public. as I said before I think this is a great idea. I however hope it is not just special interest group sending people to these open meeting times. The meetings with the Mayor take place the last Tuesday of every month starting at 5pm. You get 5 to 10 minutes to chat with Mayor about any issue you wish to.

No comments: