News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, December 08, 2006

Best and worst of the year

Okay it is time for the best and worst of the year.

This will be the first annual Duluth Politics best and worst of the year.


Here are some categories you can vote on.

Best place to Eat out?

Worst Place to eat out?

Best gas station?

Worst gas station?

Best local event of the year?

Worst local event of the year?

Best politician ( local)?

Worst politician (local)?


Others to follow. You can vote two ways. You can email duluthneedshelp@yahoo.co or you can post a comment here and we can chat about your nominee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay well I will start one catigory. The worst place to eat for the year for me, was Taco John's.

I had horrible service a couple of times there. I went there offen tell that point. I went back once after that. That time the service was good. With the bad service twice however it is my choice for this not so good award.

One time the people were very rude and the second time I did not even get waited on as the employees were sitting at a table talking with friends.

Just a note your nominations can be either a "nice" place to eat or a fast food joint.