News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, December 04, 2006

Off to yet another council meeting.

Update
More then likely not going to be able to make it to the meeting because of an emergency in the house.

update
I was not able to make it to the meeting but am watching I will have an update later.

Tonight's agenda has yet another council meeting for the host of this blog. After eating dinner here and few other things it will be off to the meeting.

tonight's meeting starts at 7 p.m. The Kroc Center is one big topic on tonight's agenda at the meeting.

We need the Kroc Center, the council should approve this on a 9-0 vote I don't think that will happen. I believe the center needs 7 votes to pass. Right now there are 5 solid votes with these councilor unsure of how to vote, Ness, Little,Stewart. I think there maybe one other undecided but I can't guess why some one would vote against this project.


The DNT has a story at www.duluthnewstribune.com

No comments: