News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 02, 2006

More on Coon Rapids man that shot and killed an intruter.

Check out the Star's story it is very interesting. Thanks to Brad for drawing my attion to it. http://www.startribune.com/467/story/842425.html.


There are many intereisting part to the story that the Star choice to write I will highlight some of them.

"I can see both sides of it," said Otteson, 30. Somebody "was in the house and he [the homeowner] was scared and didn't know what to do. ... He was waiting for them. Why couldn't he have gone out the back deck before he shot them?"

YOur Step son or not he has no right to brake into some ones house. He got what he had coming to him, the owner of the house sure did not have to go to his deck what a joke. I am sure if I had a gun I would do the same thing. It is protecting your self and what you have in your house. Get over it you idiot. You may have lost a step son but to bad he was doing an act that is not good, breaking into some ones house. Weather you think some one is there or not, it is not right, nor legal. Yet you seem to be okay with your Step son's action. Get over it.

"He was definitely not a thief," Otteson said.

Again what a joke, if he is not a thief then why break into a home? Let me guess it was a "bad Choice

More to come!!!



No comments: