News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, January 12, 2007

Is more troops the answere?

More troops to head to Iraq under mission. Is it the right or wrong course?

I like the new plan that President Bush layed out however, I wish we would have done this month ago. I have been behind President Bush all the way, how much has changed over time.

Now I am hopeful that this plan will work, I like it because we don't give up the territory we gain control of, like we have in the past, I also like it because it gets more of the Iraq police and millitary invovled. I also like that he has set a deadline of Novemeber.

I don't like it because the planning seems late, my wish is we would have done this month ago. I also don't like that we have to try to get more involved with other countrys at this point.


More to come later.

No comments: