News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bluesfest back in Duluth.

The bluesfest is back in Duluth. After a long converstation the city council agreed to the contract by a 6-0 vote. Three councilors were not present.

I agree with Brian Brown, that the Blues fest group should not have done what they did. They choose to bring changes to the contract before the city council on Monday night. I along with the city believe that set a bad president.

The fest was to go to the Bufflo house for one year but at the last minute Geno safed the day. I am happy the blues fest is back in Duluth but have nothing good to say about Geno or those that run this city.

I have some more thoughts on that at www.duluthsolutions.com . I am sure I will post much more on that here as well as time goes on.

No comments: