News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, March 29, 2007

The list grows.

Those running for mayor is up to three for sure people:


Meg Bye

Don Ness www.nessformayor.com

Charlie Bell

The list of those that people think will run grows daily as well. Out of the three the clear winner would be Ness. Not my pick then again those three are not people I could support.


Note: If you have any web sites for these other candidates let me know, I will post it next to there name. A search comes up with no officail site as of yet for other candidates. If anyone has any info let me know.

2 comments:

Jeff Anderson said...

Jeff Anderson is a candidate for Duluth City Council At-Large. Visit www.votejeffanderson.com for more information.

Unknown said...

Yes, thank you Jeff.

I have been meaning to correct that info. I say on a web page for one of the news channels they had you as a candidate for Mayor so that is were I put you. Then found out you were running for council, and mayor so I will be makeing a post here soon again the council race and will add you there and put your web page next to your name.

Please feel free to stop in any time and comment on any post as well. Thanks.