News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

Coleman and Franken.

I think it is time for Coleman to stop with the ads against Al Franken's jokes. Well I think it worked well in the beginning it seems to be costing him now. Franken has cut into the lead and almost made this a dead heat race. Something I thought would never happen.

I thought Coleman would walk away with this race hands down. I however now thing that the people are just sick of hearing about the bad jokes and the not paying taxes of done by Al Franken. Yes I believe that his jokes our rude and crude and I personally agree with the ads that Coleman has out but now is the time to talk about issues.

Right now it seems almost like the voters are sympathetic to Franken I am not sure why that is. Because at the beginning it worked well. It may be an over kill.

I think if Coleman can get back to the issues he will win hands down. Franken is hard pressed to have an idea of what do about anything. He is much like Obama voting present in major votes in the Chicago.

No comments: