News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mayor Ness represents Obama.

Duluth Mayor Don Ness attend a Barack Obama rally today. Now I know I have said this before but I have also been consistent on it.

Well at the event he was introduced as Duluth Mayor now I don't thing that Don Ness should be representing the city as a whole at these type of events. As not everyone in the city will be voting for Obama. I also don't think that the Governor should have been campaigning for McCain as Governor. When these politicians are introduced it should be by name only.

Now I understand that the reason they are asked to be part of the campaigns is because of there positions. Still I believe that they should not represent the whole city or State as being introduced as Mayor or Governor ect....

No comments: