News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday: At church

Well as many do head off to church today they may or may not have a different type of sermon. As a group is calling for pastors and ministers to comment and criticize some candidates around the country. In this case the group that called a Duluth pastor was a conservative christian group.

The pastor in Duluth thankful declined to do so, I have no idea nor does it matter if this pastor is republican or democrat. I don't thing on the pulpit. I know that many churches hold a political view. That is fine but I don't think the pulpit is the right spot to make a statement.

I hope that many pastors refuse this type of sermon today or over the next few weeks. I am more then interested to know what others think. Again it should not matter if your church is one that believes along the lines of democrat or republican the Sunday service is not the spot to make a political statement. I believe like all other people do that pastors have every right have there views.

No comments: