News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Its a new year.

After a year where some things came a long and I was not able to post much in 2010, and a Christmas and New years break it is time once again to devote time to this blog. Let me thank you all for the well wishes and for allow me the time i needed , as always I am grateful for the large readership of this blog. I just wish people would post.

With a new year comes a new contributor to the blog, Scott Yeazle will be joining our team. Scott is a great person and will offer a different prospective then I on most issues. It will also allow DP to cover more events.

Also new you may now call us if you have a news tip, community event or just a comment about the blog. You can reach by calling 218-260-0241, as always you can email us at duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

1 comment:

scottyeazle said...

I am looking forward to posting on here and I am very happy to have the chance.