News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Run for 3rd district council seat.

As many of you know I ran for the 3rd district council seat almost four years ago now. As it becomes time to look for candidates to run, I have been asked if I will run this time.

I had great support in the last election, and over the past four years the support has only grown. I appreciate and thank everyone for there work on my previous bid at that council seat and the continued support.

At this time however I will not seek the third district council seat this election season. I love Duluth and will work to improve our fine city over the next four years. It will not be at the council level at this point.

Family issues are the main reason, also my current work schedule makes it hard to represent the district to the fullest.

I will be looking forward to see who may run for the third district seat.

No comments: