News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hatch Swanson sign update # 355 I think.

Okay for what it is worth. I saw to signs for just Hatch the other day along Superior Street out in lakeside. I had seen one guy out side and I stopped and chatted with him.

DP: I see you have a Hatch sign.

Guy: Yeah

DP: Did you receive a Swanson sign at the same time.

Guy: Yes I took it down, so did my friend .

DP: How come?

Guy: We did not want the Swanson sign and are not supporting her for A.G.

DP: Why do you think you got both signs

Guy: I don't know.

That was the gist of the conversation. The guy was not happy about getting both signs. I don't why this is happening in Duluth and no were else.

I wonder if it would ever change any one minds on who they would vote for? I don't think it would but you never know.

3 comments:

Chris Correia said...

I am surprised that so many people have kept both signs up. I hope it doesn't mean that people are just mindless lemmings, willing to support whomever the party throws at them, even if, as in this case, it's not the party but perhaps just one local person or committee making the decision.

A guy from West Duluth said...

Chris,

It is difficult to lose an election because you underestimate the voters' intelligence. If you watch political ads they are aimed at the lowest quadrant of voters by intelligence. Not just one candidates, every candidates.

If they all do it, there's a reason.

Brad Carlson said...

"Guy: We did not want the Swanson sign and are not supporting her for A.G."

Great!! Then this guy needs to throw his weight behind Jeff Johnson for A.G. :-)