News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Interviews.

I have emailed every remaining council candidates and mayor candidate for interviews. I hope they will take part. I also hope you will as well. If you have a question you would like to ask please email me at duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com or just leave a comment here.

Here is a copy of the email sent out tonight to the candidates.

Hi everyone:

John Rathe here, I wanted to again say congrats to you all for making it passed the primary. Regardless of our political believes every one of you is an out standing person. I enjoyed the opportunity to get to know you all better. I also enjoyed the debate and conversation on how to make Duluth better. I hope that is what your campaigns will focus on.

Now on to the point of my email. I am writing because I would like to know if you would be interested in doing an interview on my blog. Many of you know by now that I run a blog called Duluth Politics, the web address is http://www.duluthpolitics.blogspot.com/.

The interview will be a number of questions that I will send via email. The interview will not be changed in any way. This includes spelling and grammar. I don’t want to be accused of altering an answer. The interview will include questions that I have. It will also hopefully include questions from the readers of the blog,

I hope you see this to be a great opportunity to reach even more voters. I also hope you see this as a fair process.

Please get back to me ASAP. I am drawing up questions now and will start sending them out soon. I will be doing this in some order. What it is not sure yet. We will have a few days on the mail page for each council race and mayors race. It will then be put on the interview page were people can still read the interview. Again I hope you are interested in this process. Please let me by email, duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sincerely:

John Rathe

I am also looking to gives this opportunity to the school board candidates. I need email address for them however if any one knows please email that to me as well. The process will be decided after I get a response from people so I know who I have and don't have to do a spotlight on.

No comments: