News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Clean campaign?

This statement is off Don Ness's blog. What is the diffence of this comment made by him and the one Mr. Bell made about people have there [riority's striaght? Can some one please explain it to me. If you don't know Mr. Ness if talking about a local blog called perfect day duluth. PDD's please note this is not a slam on you it is a question about a comment Mr. Ness made.

I hear all this talk of a postive run yet I don't see it. In fact I what I see is two peopple running the same type of campaign. You mae the deciosion is if it clean or not.


"What I like most about Perfect Duluth Day is that most of the people there love Duluth. These folks find what is unique and authentic about our city and then they take the time to celebrate it. PDD is also worth celebrating - thanks to all who contribute to its spirit."

3 comments:

Kelly Boed said...

I don't understand your point. What does this have to do with what Charlie Bell said about priorities? Ness seems to be simply talking about a website where people talk about lots of differing things about Duluth. PDD is not terribly political but more often, it seems to me, a forum for local arts and artists, musicians, and writers.

Unknown said...

"What I like most about Perfect Duluth Day is that most of the people there love Duluth. "


This is the problem I have with what he said. MOST of the people there at PDD love Duluth. He is implying that others that disagree with what he and you PDD say are wrong and don't love Duluth. That is simple not true.

As I said this has nothing to with PDD but everything to do with the way Don made this sound.

Unknown said...

Also what Charlie said was not bad. Could it have been said diffrently yes. I would agree to some point however. That it is hard to manage a young family and run or become Mayor.

With that said however I do comment both these candidates for running.