News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ness/ Bell debate.

This is my conversation on another forum. Duluth Solutions, www.duluthsolutions.com

The conversation is about the debate the Mr. Ness asked for and Mr. Bell declined to take part in.


From Duluth Solutions:


On a local level I find it very questionable that a candidate asks for a debate. Normally the debates and forums are set up by groups.

I find Ness asking for a debate to be wrong. I also find it wrong to be on a specific issue. Ness however is smart enough to realize that he has been in the fold of the retiree health care issue, ( part of the problem), well Mr. Bell has only been involved to the extend of any other Duluth Citizen. Yes he may know more then some people but not as much as Mr. Ness does.

I agree with Mr. Bell that it was a political game. Now do I think one hand that he should have taken on the debate? Maybe, but if he was to do so he would have had to move with caution.



Most post to come tonight. It has been an interest weekend and week so far.

No comments: