News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Brandon Stahl

Duluth News Tribune staff writer Brandon Stahl has been criticized by some. Mr. Stahl covers the city politics for the paper.

Now there are times to be critical of a paper and or it's writer's. However the criticism of Mr. Stahl to me at to this point has been unwarranted. I have heard a lot of people say Brandon does not know what he is talking about. Why because of research he finds. The fact is you may not agree with the research. With that said however you can find our own facts about a story line and write about it then.

It does not need to be for a paper start a blog and write about what ever you want. Mr. Stahl does need me to defend him, I am however sick of the game of blaming some one else first before taking your own action.

I am one that wants to come up with solutions to help Duluth. I don't just want to complain. I can however complain with the best of them lol. I think that we need to move toward looking for solution on the issues that face Duluth instead of playing the pointing game and passing the buck.

No comments: