News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is the City Goverment doing on the front page.

I am shocked and disappointed that they Mayor broke his promise. He said he was going to get City Government off of the front page of the paper. Yet that is all that has been on the front page.

I am really not shocked nor disappointed it shows just how inept this guy it to run our city. I was more then willing to give Mr. Ness the benefit of the doubt but he has done nothing but the same. His ideas are not a new vision like he said they would be. They are nothing but the same disguised to try to fool people.

The cuts he is introducing are insane and I will have much more on that later it may take a few days as I am busy but once it is up your will want to read it.

No comments: