News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Notes- Still here.

I have gotten a number of emails the last couple of weeks asking if I was still going to post. Simple answer yes. I have not had the time to post as much as I would like to. I am working a ton right now. I am working 80 hour work weeks give or take an hour either way. Therefor leaving little time to post. I will however post when I can.

There has been a lot going on and I have to a lot to say so I hope to be doing post here today and tomorrow night for sure.

Grandmas marathon is offer, I will have more on that on the sports page later as well. The Huskies finely snap there losing steak and start a winning streak. Also will be on the sports page later.

Coming up here later, the lose of a fire truck? The cut that mayor is asking for and my thoughts and more.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments: