News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

Chicken can do?


Gosh I am so proud that Sharla Gardner is my council person . She seems to be in favor of having chickens in city limits. She said that because of the rising cost of everything including food it makes sense. What?
Okay I understand the rising cost of food and yes, I am okay with people using the land in the city that they can use. You can grow your own food. You can do a number of things. There are also other ways to save money well shopping.
This idea of raising chickens in side city limits however makes no sense what so ever. The regulation are long and they should be. There is not enough room between houses to do this that should be a major factor but it will not be. There is a nuisance law in tact as well but what is going to qualifie for it.
Fact is the city is no place to be raising chickens if you want to do this move to a farm.
I could say much more on this but I won't, I am going to let it go. I hope it does not take up a lot of time because the city faces larger issues.

No comments: