News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Jack Shepard interview.

The Jack Shepard interview scheduled for today will go on. He is giving me a call around 10 this morning. I hope to have it up both here and on the interview page around noon if not before.

Update 2: Jack called back and left a message. Giving me a little background of him self. You can find more out about Jack if you wish on his web site. Listed in a previous post.

update: The interview with Jack is not going to happen. He called and was not the friendliest Person so I just thought it was best to not conduct the interview. He was combative right off the bat. This is something I don't believe in. I am always fair and not combative with those that I interview. I expect the same back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your commetn I will responde later.

Let me point out however I said I would be fair in my interviews. I can however say anything in a post other then an interview that I wish to, as can anyone.

I will also have more on your candidate later.