News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, November 10, 2008

Who will get Reinert's seat?

As many of you know Roger Reinert will be replacing Mike Jaros for the state 7b seat. Jaros did not run for re-election. This will leave his seat open on the council.

You may also know that I have said I will file and I will very soon. Now understand that there will be a lot of people filing for this seat. I am excited about this opportunity well I think it will be very hard for me to receive the appointment I look forward to the next few weeks.

Some say I have no chance well that may or may not be true. We will find out in the end. Many are seem to basing this on what they think they know about me. I many times wish people would talk to me before they toss a label on me or anyone for that fact.

Anyway stay here for updates.

No comments: