News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, May 04, 2009

A day late.

Well as I said there would not be a many post last week. I would at least try to do a weekend recap. I was going to do that last night but I could not as I was very sick. Went to bed at like 6 pm. Here is it a day late.

 

Superior Mayor David Ross is thinking of running for LT. Governor. I think this would be great lose to Superior and this area. It would however be a huge for the State Wisconsin. I am hoping to get a chance to interview the Superior Mayor.

Ross has done a great job of improving Superior and planned key roles in improving our area as a whole.

Domestic Partner first reading. Jeff Anderson has an ordinance that got it’s first reading. It would set up a register for domestic partnership. It could come to a vote at next weeks meeting.

Jeff Anderson is Duluth first openly gay city councilor. He also apparently does not care if people want to support this ordinance or not. More on that later.

Ron Stone leaving Mid West Communications. I think I have covered that. I wish him the best in whatever he does. Look at other post for more on Ron Stone if you care.

There were some other things but I don’t remember what they were. If I remember I will post about it.

This week I should be able to post a bit more.

No comments: