News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, May 04, 2009

MWC and Ron Stone.

Okay so it seems many people don't think that Ron is leaving on his own. Lets be honest here and if he was to be fired he would not stay on tell the 15th. He would have been asked to leave immediately. Much like there previous market manager.

MWC much like other radio station in Duluth don't mess around when they get rid of there top people. They don't give them 2 weeks they are gone the day they find out.

As I have said before it seemed that the top management at MWC liked what Ron was doing. Now I don't think they like it all. They did however seem to approve with what he was doing with the
AM stations. If you remember I reported the truth about why Latto was let go. The heads at MWC told Mr. Stone that one personality had to be let go at each AM station.

Where I don't think they liked what the changes to the FM stations. I also don't think they liked some of the changes on the AM stations such as the sports changes. They have liked have the Bulldogs sports and it seemed that Mr. Stone was going to try to dumb that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John you are correct. Mr. Stone was not fired. He never was going to do this for a long time. He never planned on moving his family back to Duluth. They were going to remain in the cities well he worked up here. He did this because he only wanted to be a MWC for about a year. He took the job to see if he could help save them. He could not and to be honest I am not sure the MWC can be saved.

I do not agree with everything he did with the stations. I think he fucked up the FM stations. I also think he made some mistakes on the AM stations.