News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MWC employee.

A source that works at MWC told me a few things. This person will remain nameless as all of my sources do unless they want me to say who they are. For good reason this one did not want to be known.

The source told me that there was no word of Lew returning to WDSM or KDAL. However the new acting GM Susan Nash and Lew got a long. The source told me that most likely Mrs. Nash would be named the new GM soon.

She would be promoted with in the company. She was the sales manger there prior to taking the acting GM spot.

The source also confirmed to me that Ron Stone left on his own terms. He did not get fired by the station. Chew on the all you idiots that want to spread false information. Yes it pisses me off that there are people that will not report the truth. They just want to believe there in there our false thinking.

4 comments:

Danny said...

I still doubt that Stone left 100% on his own terms, but that's cool if you don't agree.

Other than that, thank you very much John. I now know who I need to lean on to get on the air. Muchos gracias.

Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Danny I know you are one that does not agree Ron left on his own. Yet all my info says that is fact.

I guess that we will have to disagree on this. It's okay.

Anonymous said...

John don't think that they could have pressured Stoneout? Sure maybe they did not fire him but asked/told him to leave.