News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Firefighters and MDA part 3.


Well I was not able to attend the council meeting on Monday I have heard a lot about the “fight” with the administration, the firefighters union and some councilors.

I do agree the Mayor that this does set a bad president. Now any time a city organization has a problem with what there department head is saying they can just go straight to the council and ask that they try to do something about it.

Well I continue to see both points of this argument I still don’t see the harm in letting them do well on duty . It is sit the station and wait for a call or do this.

Now I must say I also don’t like that they went straight to the council. Yes they are going over the head of the chief and the Mayor. Well the administration does not need to listen to the request it is a bit of a slap in the face.

No comments: