News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Not much going on.

There is not a lot going on right now. The talk is mostly about Home Make Over and the Hells Angles. Both of which I are the latest voice blog I did. You can find the link in the post below to listen to it.

Another new thing to the blog is the links for council candidates. You can find out about all the candidates by using the links located on the right side tool bar. I will be adding more as I am not done yet. If you know of one that I have not yet added however feel free to send me an email at duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com or make a comment here.

2 comments:

Danny said...

How about the apparent disappearance of Brad Bennet?

Unknown said...

Danny what about it. Has he not been on the air for a while? I have not listened to talk radio for some time now. The last time I listend was before lew's return.

Give me info and I will look in to it.