News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Today is pancake day.

Today is a great day in Duluth. No not because of the weather, because of food and a fundraiser. Today in the pancake day at the DECC. It is put on as a fundraiser for the Duluth Lions club.

It is a great way to get a good meal of all you can eat pancakes, sausage , a drink of your choice for cheap.( seconds on sausage and drink cost extra.) Tickets at the door are $6.00 and the money goes to the club to help out youth programs.

This is there biggest fundraiser of the year. It is amazing the amount of food they serve. If you have never been to pancake day you are missing out.

If you go leave a comment on how it was and how many pancakes you ate. I will only say this right now, I bet it is not more then I eat. Will let you know how many I eat after I go. I must say however as I get older I don't eat as many as I use to.

2 comments:

"Hillsider Newspaper" said...

I ate four pancakes.

Unknown said...

I had 12. Me and a friend where talking and when we where younger we could eat even more then that. As I said in the post it seems the older I get the less I can eat every year.

Now I do this every year, the only reason I am able to eat as many as I do, is I don't eat all day long.

It is a great event and a great way to help youth organizations.