News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, May 03, 2010

Who to vote for Governor?

As many of you know I am not an Tom Emmer supporter. I will not vote for hi, I don't do things just for the party. I have my believes and I stick to them. I refuse to cave to anyone.

In a nut shell why I don't support Emmer, his believes don't match enough of mine, and he cares only about the Twin Cities. He is on a unity tour of the state today, I will not be taking part in the Duluth visit. Emmer can fool some on his believe that he cares about out state Minnesota but I know differently. Well campaigning for the endorsement how many times did he come to Duluth?

Maybe this is my person to vote for? Tom Horner has announced today that will seek the endorsement of the Independence party. Horner is a former Republican strategist.

I am not saying this is who I will vote for, but I am keeping an open mind. I just can't support Emmer.

To learn more about Tom Horner go to www.horner2010.com

No comments: