News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tom Horner will be in Duluth.

IP Governor candidate Tom Horner will be in Duluth on Friday. He is touring the State that day and will be holding press conferences all over the State of Minnesota.

The Duluth event will take place at Marine General from 10:15-10:45AM on Friday. Tom will talk about the Minnesota he wants to see and answer questions.

I am looking forward to his visit and getting a chance to talk with him. If you have a chance head down to 1501 London Road on Friday and listen to him.

1 comment:

James said...

I think it's great to have a moderate voice in the governor's race. I've always voted Republican but, I can't relate to the party anymore. A moderate leader who can move the state forward is needed. I look forward to hearing Mr. Horner and finding out if he is indeed the one.