News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

Paying to park and eat?

The other night my wife and I went to famous daves for the Duluth Huskies meet and greet. As most of you know it is hard to find a place to park in canel park. She thought well I will just park in the lot by famous daves. Hopefully there is no one there charging you to park. Well there was.


My wife brought up a good point. Why do you have to pay to park to go and eat? After all we were going to into famous daves. I can't am guessing there is not to many people happy about having to pay to park, and then go and eat.

I know yes again it is hard to find a parking spot in canel park. I don't know what the solution is. I can tell you what it is not. It is not to build a parking ramp. If people want to park in a ramp park in the DECC and walk over to canel park.

No comments: