News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sue Jeffers

I have been in contact with Sue Jeffers in private emails the last few days. There for I am not going to share the emails. I do how ever have a few things to share with my readers. Mrs. Jeffers is going to run against governor Tim Pawlenty in the primary election.

I emailed Mrs. Jeffers basically asking her why in the world would you run against Pawlenty? I also expressed at that time, that I was glad the republican party did not let her speak at the convention. I also asked her about ties with the another party.

I was very impressed with her response back to me. She was very nice as well as took the time to explain were she was coming from. The thing I found most interesting was that she said the republican party has been asking her to run for many things in the past. Which included the 5th CD just a month ago or so. I know don't see were she has ties to another party, like some blogs say.

No comments: