News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Downtown and canal park events .

A couple of days ago I was out with my daughter. We went downtown and to canal park. Boy at just over a year old I she was beat when we finale got home. It is always fun to beable to spent time with your family.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I noticed a few things in both area of town.

One, the very first thing I saw as I got downtown was a big hummer hauling a trailer. Okay os what you ask? In the trailer was a sign for sugger daddy's gentalmens club. It was out driving around downtown from 3rd street down to superior street from the library past the norshor. No dout trying to take advance of the new norshor and wanted those partens to know about there club.

What is the issue with that? Simple people are complaining about the norshor. If you are going to whine about the norshor yet they don't advitse out side of the building. If you walked by well the doors were closed you would not know what was going on in there. Yet a truck drives by with a gentalsmens sign and no out cry. Get real people.

Second: I could not help to notice all people downtown. Yes there were a ton of people. Many were tourist and many were looking for shops to look around at. I said well you won't find much downtown to one couple that I talked with. I did say however take a look around and go in the canal there are some special shops there as well.

third: I made mentions of this already. Well downtown I talked with a guy that was upset about getting a Swanson for AG sign along with his Hatch for Governor Sign. He was not going to support Swanson and did not want it. He did not know who put it up or why they were together.

I have more on this and other events of the day but will have to continue later. Stay tuned for part 2.

No comments: