News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Election Predictions: School Board 3rd district.

I will kick off my predictions with this school board race. There will continue tell we reach the mayor's race. I will try to do a couple a day or so. Please remember my predicted winner is not nessicerly who I am voting for that will be included in the post however.

The third district Duluth School board race pits two candidates that have ran against each other before. Current board member Tim Grover and challenger Deb Anderson. These two candidates faced off four years ago. Were Mr. Grover won re-election.

Time Grover: A long time board member. By far the longest sitting member on the board. His experience with school related issues is second to none. Mr. Grover has seen the ups and the downs of the Duluth Public schools as a board member and has dealt with them very very adequately.

Deb Anderson: Has little experience dealing with school issues. She was however employed by the school district for a long time before retiring just a short time ago. Deb looks to bring her views of what is bad with the district to the board. She has an agenda.

Both candidates are against the red plan. Both feel that we have the right to vote on the issue.

It seem like Mr. Grover is not out that pounding the pavement. Well Mrs: Anderson is working hard her signs out number Mr. Grover big time. I don't know if it is a lack of interest on Mr. Grover's part or just feeling defeated.

As this is my district I would ask you all to support Tim Grover his experience and knowledge is second to none. He has done nothing to hurt the district he is one of the few that has worked to keep us a float.

My vote: Time Grover



Prediction: Deb Anderson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to let you know for all its worth. Deb Anderson, she was my savior in elementary school. If it weren't for her, I would be in a much worse position than I am today, she cares more than any other faculty member in an educational establishment, that I had ever met.