News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

Sorry for no post

I apologize for not posting at all this last week. However a couple of things happened first my Grandma passes away on Monday. This was the main reason for not posting.

Here is were I need to say a couple of things. Even when my grandma was 90 years old. Never take life for granted you never know when your day will come. Keep your family close to your heart at all times. Grandma thanks for the great times we had. You will be missed.

Thank you to those have send there prays and well wishes already. They mean so much at a time of lose.

The second reason for no post this week is a little thing called Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a great one.

Just for the record the funeral is tomorrow so I may not get a chance to post.

No comments: