News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Politically correct move.

Last night Duluth City Councilor Todd Fedora made the right move. He removed his resolution asking that Henry Banks be removed from the planning commission. At least politically it was the right move. It would have been interesting to hear the debate about the issue. As I said before however I am not sure if the council should be removing or taking the act to do so.

I believe that councilor Fedora like many are upset and don't understand why Henry Banks said what he said about councilor Krause and him self. I also believe like many others that councilor Fedora believes that this should be more then just a slap on the wrist to Mr. Banks. I also agree with that.

However the council taking action to remove him from the planning commission would have been a slipper slope and I think he realized. I know that some think councilor Fedora should put this behind him. How do you do that when you are accused of something you are not. You have your own kids asking you questions about it.

No comments: