News tips.

Email: duluthneedshelp@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Superior City Council

Yesterday was election day in Superior. Our friends across the bridge had there chance to vote on City Councilor's and that they did. There was only about 20% voter turn out, however in council races were there were challengers the voting was heavy.

The city of Superior will see a new look council much like Duluth has. As you remember in our last election we elected five new councilors. Superior last night elected four new councilors only one incumbent that had a challenger was able to hold on to there seat.

The fresh start for the City of Superior will start soon. I hope that they elected people that will bring positive change to there city. I hope it is not just a promise like I believe some of our city councilors did. They promised change and I am not sure will get that. Yes it is still early to tell but it is a gut feeling I have.

No comments: